Yak's North America
Why Yak's is the most depenbable axle restraint system?
- The Yak's system was designed by a 22 year veteran trucker who saw the need for efficiency.
- Since 1998, the Yak's system was put under severe field testing by the inventor and other independent truckers who were permitted to run the Yak's system.
- Inluded extreme off-road confitions and cold-tempered testing.
- All concerns with this product were met with longevity in mind.
- The conclusions of these tests has developed a simple bullet-proof product that will ensure downtime does not become and issue.
- It was the first axle restraint granted approval for use in Western canada and is continuing to get more approvals.
- When purchasing your axle restraint we advise that you take a good hard look and ensure that the system that you purchase is approved and recognized by Transportation Authorities.
Benefits and Savings
Typical fuel savings of 15%
- Eliminated rolling resistance from axles being lifted.
- Less horsepower required to pull trailer.
- Increased drive-train longevity.
Tire savings of 35% for entire commercial trucking configurations.
- Eliminates premature tire wear caused by axle misalignment during unloaded conditions.
- Reduces costly damage from cupping, skidding, curb damage, and other costly repairs from debris on the road.
- Insures a cost effective footprint with the remaining tires.